VIDEOCLOUD LTD [“we”] are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 [the act], the data controller is:
c|o BRADLEY INC
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the act is our Chief Operating Officer.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site VIDEOCLOUD.COM and other websites which are owned and / or operated by BRADLEY INC This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and our services offered through our site, posting and / or uploading material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by BRADLEY INC and / or any our subsidiary companies and / or brand names and should you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- IP addresses; We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
BRADLEY INC may also use your data to provide you with information about our other goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these via e-mail, post or telephone. If you are an existing customer we will only contact you by electronic means [such as VIDEOTXT, e-mail or SMS] with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the web page or subscription / sign up form on which we collect your data.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties;
- Who provide services in relation to the site such as operators of payment services such as STRIPE.COM or GOCARDLESS.COM.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If VIDEOCLOUD LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of directors and employees of subsidiaries of BRADLEY INC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- ABOUT COOKIES
- REFUSING COOKIES
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Please note; blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Safari. You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “preferences”, “security options tab”, and choose from options provided.
- Firefox. You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “tools”, “options” and “privacy”.
- Google chrome. You can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “tools”, “options”, “under the hood”, “content settings”, “cookies”.
- Internet Explorer. You can refuse all cookies by clicking “tools”, “internet options”, “privacy”, and selecting “block all cookies” using the sliding selector. We strongly recommend downloading a different browser if you only have access to Internet Explorer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology through either STRIPE.COM or GOCARDLESS.COM. Please visit their respective websites for more information about the service they provide. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For the avoidance of doubt ‘your information’ relates to the data you provide as the account holder not data you may upload to or collect from your VIDEOCLOUD.COM package / account / dashboard. Any data you may upload or collect as a result of the use of our services is yours to keep / exploit and we do not access it without your express consent or by instruction of a recognised authority / court.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you [before collecting your data] if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by email or by writing to our head office.
Current details can be found on our contact page. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. This fee must be paid electronically.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
VIDEOCLOUD is committed to building user trust and confidence by promoting and complying with the use of business practices that help protect the privacy of the customer and their data.
VIDEOCLOUD offers various text message programs to their subscribers. Consumers may enrol enrol in VIDEOTXT message alert programs via SMS. You will have an opportunity to confirm or decline the service via a reply to an initial text message you receive. By replying YES to this message received from 60888 you are confirming a subscription to the VIDEOTXT message program. You will not be enrolled in a distribution list when you subscribe to this service. Message frequency varies. The maximum number of VIDEOTXT’S a consumer will receive from a VIDEOCLOUD subscriber will be 1 message per day, [1msg/day].
VIDEOCLOUD does not have a separate charge for this service; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. [Msg&DataRatesMayApply]. Subject to the terms and conditions of your mobile carrier, you may receive text messages sent to your mobile phone. Participation in VIDEOTXT programs on the short code 60888 are standard rated [no premium content].
By providing your consent to participate in a VIDEOTXT program, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier. Charges for text messages may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid balance. Consumers can text message the VIDEOCLOUD short code of 60888 with a keyword to receive these services. VIDEOCLOUD reserves the right to terminate this SMS service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and / or delays. You are responsible for managing the types of SMS or VIDEOTXT messages you receive. If you have any questions or need help, text HELP to 60888 or call the toll free number +13226888 or email email@example.com
To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 60888. By enrolling in this subscription program, you consent that following such a request to unsubscribe, you will receive two  messages from VIDEOCLOUD asking you to confirm your level of un-subscription. Reply 1 to unsubscribe from a particular campaign, reply 2 to unsubscribe from the brand or organisation from whom the message originated or reply 3 to unsubscribe from all VIDEOCLOUD / VIDEOTXT campaigns. On receipt of this message you will receive one  final message to confirm you have been inactivated in our system according to your stated preferences. Following such confirmation message, no additional messages will be sent unless you re-activate your subscription. To stop receiving all messages from VIDEOCLOUD and our subscribers you may reply STOP ALL. No confirmation message will be sent to you.